Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Commandant in (SRD) Special Recruitment Drive. The most important role of a Coast Guard is to safeguard and protect the islands, marine ends, fittings, and other devices in the marine zone. Guarding and helping fishers in trouble. Maintaining and preserving the marine habitat, including regulating marine abuse. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Coast Guard has announced 25 Posts of Assistant Commandant for Recruitment in 2021 on their official website i.e., www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Indian Coast Guard recruitment, Indian Coast Guard exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Centers of Examination
The notification consists number of vacancies for different categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||ST||OBC||SC||Total vacancies available|
|Assistant Commandant (General Duties for Male)||14||06||05||25|
- The application starts on 21.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.12.2020
- Admit cards will be available on 06.01.2021
- Exams will be held from 20.01.2021 to 20.02.2021
Applicants are requested to possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum marks of 60% in all of the semesters with Non-Medical as a Stream in 12th Standard.
There are no application fees required for filling up the application form for the recruitment of Indian Coast Guards in Assistant Commandant Vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 20 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 24 Years.
- For the specific age limits please refer to the official notification.
Centres of Examination
The details of the centre where the examination will take place is given below:
- Tamil Nadu: Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapan Police station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai- 600013.
- Maharashtra: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony. Mumbai- 400030.
- West Bengal: Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park 6th Floor, Shrachi Building New town, Rajarhat. Kolkata- 700161.
- Uttar Pradesh: Coast Guard Selection Board, C-1, Near Indus Valley Public School. Sector- 62 Noida. UP- 201309
- For further details about the examination centers, please refer to the official notification.
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment (Assistant Commandant) SRD 2021
In order to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.