Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Navik General Duty, Navik Domestic Branch, and for Yantrik (Electrical, Electronics, and Mechanical). The Indian Coast Guard was originally founded on 18 August 1978 by the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
The organization of Indian Coast Guard has announced a total of 358 Posts for Navik (GD/DB) and Yantrik of multiple departments in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Indian Coast Guard recruitment, Indian Coast Guard exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Navik General Duty (GD)||260|
|Navik Domestic Branch (DB)||50|
- The application starts on 05.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 19.01.2021
- The Admit Cards will be available between February 2021 to March 2021.
- The Exams will be held around March 2021.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below;
- Navik General Duty (GD): 12th Class passed with Non-Medical (PCM) from a recognized Board of India.
- Navik Domestic Branch (DB): 10th Class passed from a recognized Board of India.
- Yantrik: 10 Class passed with Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Telecommunication and Electronics.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application fee.
- However, General/OBC/EWS category applicant will have to pay Rs.250/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 22 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
The Last to fill the Application Form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 is 19.01.2021
There are 358 Posts available at Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will decide your future, not your fate. No one can stop you. All the Best!