Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the recruitment of various Navik & Yantrik at the Indian Coast Guard. The recruitment applications will only be accepted online and the vacancy is only for male candidates within 18 Years to 22 Years of age. The selected candidate will get an Insurance cover of ₹50,00,000/-. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Coast Guard (ICG), Ministry of Defence has announced a total of 350 Posts for Navik (General Duty/Domestic Branch) & Yantrik (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in. If you’re interested in the vacancy then you’re at the right place. This recruitment notification will clear all of your doubts related to the Important Dates, Educational qualifications, how to apply online for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, ICG Recruitment, Indian Coast Guard Selection Process, Salary of a Navik & Yantrik at ICG Recruitment, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Navik (General Duty)||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||50|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Navik (General Duty): 12th Class Passed with Maths & Physics from a Board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Navik (Domestic Branch): 10th Class Passed from a board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
- Yantrik (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics): 10th Class Passed and Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Telecommunication (Radio/Power).
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the UR/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay ₹250/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 22 Years.
- The Navik (General Duty) & Yantrik applicants should be born between 01.02.2000 – 31.01.2004.
- Navik (Domestic Branch) applicants should be born between 01.04.2000 – 31.03.2004.
- There will be extra age relaxations of 05 Years for SC/ST candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Navik (General Duty/Domestic Branch)||₹21,700/-|
|Yantrik (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics)||₹29,200/- with Yantrik Pay of ₹6,200/-|
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and Physical Fitness Test conducted by the authorities of the Indian Coast Guard recruitment department.
- The application starts on 02.07.2021, 10:00 AM Onwards
- Last date to fill the Application: 16.07.2021, 06:00 PM
- The date of the Written/Physical Fitness Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of Navik & Yantrik at ICG Recruitment?
The average salary of a Navik & Yantrik varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹21,700/- to ₹29,200/- Per Month. For the specific details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 is 16.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 22 Years for the recruitment of Navik & Yantrik at the Indian Coast Guard in 2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please don’t forget to offer your valuable feedback down below within the comment section. Also, do not forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates related to India Coast Guard Recruitment, Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, Join India Coast Guard, ICG Apply Online, ICG Recruitment, ICG Navik, and ICG Yantrik.
- IHBAS Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021: Salary Up to ₹2,18,200/- Per Month!
- CWPRS Pune Recruitment 2021: Walk-In-Interview for JRF, 02 Posts, Salary
- BIBCOL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for Managing Director, Salary Up to ₹2,24,400/-
- VPCI Recruitment 2021 Apply Here – 70+ New Posts for Non-Teaching Staff
- Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2021 OUT! Apply or Check Eligibility for Stringers Here!