Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for two posts including cooks and steward. To be eligible for this vacancy you need to have a 10th Pass Certificate. If you are looking for an article to help you with this notification and you want to fill the form online then this article is for you.
As you know after reading the title of this article that the Indian Coast Guard Navik has released a notification about Recruitments 2021 on their website i.e., joinindiancoastguard.gov.in where vacancies are available for Domestic Branch and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this valuable Information with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details, and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The vacancy consists of a total of 50 posts for Cook and Steward and there are a different number of posts for different categories which are as follows:
- General: 20 Posts
- EWS: 05 Posts
- OBC: 14 Posts
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 03 Posts
- The application starts on 30.11.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.12.2020
- Admit Cards will be available around: 19-25 December
- Exam Date is Yet to be Announced.
Applicants should have their 10th Pass certificates from a recognized board of India to become eligible for this vacancy. The SC/ST Candidates are required to have atleast 45% Marks whereas, for General/OBC category candidates, it is 50% Marks.
Applicant from any category don’t have to pay any amount in the form of application fees in this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 22 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2021:
In order to apply for the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment of Navik Domestic Branch candidates and download the Notification.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now fill the form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.