Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021 – Applications are being invited from the eligible candidates for the recruitment of a Motor Transport Driver at Indian Coast Guard, Port Blair. It was organized on 1 February 1977 with the aid of using the Coast Guard Act, 1978 of the Parliament of India and it is far maritime regulation enforcement and seeks and rescue organization of India with jurisdiction over its territorial waters which include its contiguous quarter and a distinct financial quarter. Interested applicants must read this notification before applying for the vacancy.
Indian Coast Guard has released a notification on their official website i.e., @indiancoastguard.gov.in for the recruitment of a Motor Transport Driver in 2021. There are a total of 02 vacancies available and this article contains all the necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021, Salary of a Motor Transport Driver at Indian Coast Guard, and other details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Motor Transport Driver||02||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must be at least 10th Class Passed.
- A minimum of 02 Years of work experience is required.
- Applicants must possess valid driving license for both Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) and Light Motor Vehicles (LMV).
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxations for Goverment Employees and SC/ST candidates.
The selected applicants will get a salary package of Level-2 Pay Matrix Per Month.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the various test for the recruitment of a Motor Vehicle Driver conducted by the authorities of the Indian Coast Guard which are as follow:
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- The application starts on 28.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Within 30 Days of the date of Advertisement
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.indiancoastguard.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Write you application form or type neatly in the format given.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms in the prescribed format to the following address along with all the relevant documents.
- The Commander, Costal Guard Region(A&N), Port Blair, Post Box No.716, Haddo (PO), Port Blair – 744102.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021
What is the salary of a Motor Transport Driver at the Indian Coast Guard?
The average salary of a Motor Transport Driver at Indian Coast Guard is Level-2 in the Pay Matrix.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 27 Years for the recruitment of a Motor Transport Driver at the Indian Coast Guard in 2021. However, there will be some extra age relaxations and for those details, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for the Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Coast Guard Vacancy 2021 is within 30 days of the date of advertisement.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Motor Transport Driver at the Indian Coast Guard in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms to “The Commander, Coastal Guard Region(A&N), Port Blair, Post Box No.716, Haddo (PO), Port Blair – 744 102.“.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t forget to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2021, Join in Indian Coast Guard, Indian Coast Guard Salary, Jobs at Port Blair, and Andaman & Nicobar Island Jobs.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date