Indian Navy Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Short Service Commission Officers (SSCO) in various Branches such as Executive, Technical, and Education. The main purpose of the navy is to safeguard the marine borders of the country, and in connection with other Armed Forces of the organization, act to beat any threats or attacks upon the nation, people, or marine interests of India, both in battle and agreement. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Navy has announced a total of 210 Posts for various categories of Recruitments in 2021 on their official website i.e., joinindiannavy.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Indian Navy recruitment, Indian Navy exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Navy Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post
|Number of vacancies available
|General Service, Hydrography Cadre/ SSC Observer/ SSC Pilot, SSC Logistics/ SSC X IT
- The application starts on 18.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 31.12.2020
- The Date of the Exam is yet to be announced.
For every different post there is a requirement of particular educational qualification and applicants are required to possess it while filling the application form:
- General Service/ Hydrography Cadre- The post is only for the male candidates and it requires B.E or B.Tech in any stream from a recognized University of India.
- For SSC Observer/ Pilot/ Logistics/ X IT you only need B.E or B.Tech in the related branch of your preferred vacancy post.
- Technical Branch (Engineering): Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Marine/ Instumentation/ Producation/ Aeronautical/ Industrial & Management/ Control/ Aero Space/ Automobiles/ Metallurgy/ Mechatronics/ Instrumentation and Control.
- Technical Branch (Electrical): Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Electronics/ Tele-Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Power & Engineering/ Control System/ Power Electronics/ Avionics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Control Electrical & Electronics.
- For Education Branch applicants are required to have M.Sc. Degree in the related stream of their preferred vacancy post.
- For further details related to the educational qualification of the vacancy, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
Candidates are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required to fill the application form for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 SSCO Posts.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- The Applicants born between 02.07.1996 – 01.01.2002 can apply for the post of SSC Observer and Pilot Post.
- Applicants born between 02.07.1996 – 01.07.2000 can apply for the Education Branch,
- Whereas the applicants born between 02.07.1996 – 01.01.2002 can apply for any of the other posts available.
How To Apply for INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.