Indian Navy Vacancy 2021 – Applications are being invited through online mode for the recruitment of 12th Pass Candidates at the INA. The recruitment is only for unmarried male candidates to join the respected Indian Navy Academy at Ezhimala, Kerala for a 04 Years B.Tech. Degree in the various branches available to be pursued. Interested applicants may check their eligibility after reading this article thoroughly to applying for the vacancy.
Indian Navy has released a notification on their official website of recruiting the candidates i.e., @joinindiannavy.gov.in for the vacancy of 12th Pass candidates in the various branches such as Education, Executive & Electrical in 2021. There are a total of 35 vacancies available and this article contains all the necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy such as How to Apply Online for Indian Navy Vacancy 2021, Salary of the 12th Pass Cadets at Indian Navy, Selection Process, Last Date to Apply, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for the Indian Navy Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – Indian Navy Vacancy 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Branch||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Executive & Technical Branches||30|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must have cleared Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or any other equivalent examinations from any Board with a minimum of 70% Marks (aggregate) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) with a minimum of 50% Marks in English.
- The candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2021 (for B.E./B.Tech.) exam, Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2021 All India Rank (AIR) published by NTA.
The applicants must be aware of the fraudsters or any kind of consultancy services as this notification doesn’t require any kind of application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- The applicant must be born between 02.07.2002 and 01.01.2005.
- Both the dates mentioned above are inclusive.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the SSB based on JEE (Main) All India Rank (AIR) – 2021. SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore, Bhopal, Kolkata, and Visakhapatnam from Oct – Nov 21 which will be conducted by the authorities of the Indian Navy recruitment department. The details of the SSB Interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through an e-mail at the registered e-mail address.
- The application starts on 01.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.10.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Navy Vacancy 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Career & Jobs” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Navy Vacancy 2021
What is the salary of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadets at the Indian Navy?
The average salary of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadets at the Indian Navy is ₹23,000/- Per Month. However, the actual amount may vary from this as it is just an average amount calculated from various websites.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Navy Vacancy 2021?
The applicant must be born between 02.07.2002 and 01.01.2005 to be eligible for the recruitment of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadets at the Indian Navy in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for the Indian Navy Vacancy 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for the Indian Navy Vacancy 2021 is 10.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet entry jobs at Indian Navy in 2021?
There are a total of 35 vacancies available for the recruitment of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Jobs at the Indian Navy in 2021.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please take a few moments and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Indian Navy Careers, Indian Naval Academy, Jobs at Indian Navy, Indian Navy Vacancy 2021, Join Indian Navy, and Indian Navy Bharti.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro