Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of a Financial Literacy Counsellor at IOB Trivandrum. The recruitment is purely based on a contract for a period of 01 Year for SNEHA Muthukulam Semi-Urban. The Indian Overseas Bank was established in February 1937 by Sriman Sridhar and is a chief Indian Nationalized bank. It is under the possession of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India primarily based in Tamilnadu, India. However, this recruitment notification is only for the vacancy at MG Road, Trivandrum.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @iob.in for the recruitment of a Financial Literacy Counsellor (FLC) in 2021. Interested applicants are required to check this notification thoroughly to get the full details of the notification as it contains all the necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy such as How to Apply for Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy 2021, Salary of a Financial Literacy Counsellor at Indian Overseas Bank, Selection Process, Last Date to Apply, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Financial Literacy Counsellor (FLC)||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- A Graduate/Post-Graduate Degree from a UGC-accredited Institution.
- However, the banking experience of a candidate will be considered for recruitment in the absence of requisite educational requirements.
- The candidate is required to be a retired Banker.
- Also, the candidates should be a resident of the same or nearby locality in same district.
As per the official notification, there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 65 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicant will get a compensation package ranging between ₹12,000/- to ₹13,000/- (Muthukulam Semi Urban= ₹13,000/-) Per Month. On Self-Declaration, the Financial Literacy Counsellor (FLC) would be paid around ₹2500/- Per Month towards mobile and conveyance charges.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Indian Overseas Bank, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala recruitment department.
- The application starts on 22.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 04.10.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.iob.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Career” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- The Chief Regional Manager, Indian Overseas Bank Regional Office, MG Road, Trivandrum – 695001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy 2021
What is the salary of a Financial Literacy Counsellor at Indian Overseas Bank?
The average salary of a Financial Literacy Counsellor at Indian Overseas Bank varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹12,000/- to ₹13,000/- Per Month. However, there will be some extra allowances and for those details, you must read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy 2021?
The upper age limit is 65 Years for the recruitment of a Financial Literacy Counsellor (FLC) at Indian Overseas Bank in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy 2021 is 04.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a Financial Literacy Counsellor (FLC) at IOB Trivandrum in 2021?
There is only one vacancy available for the recruitment of a Financial Literacy Counsellor (FLC) at the Indian Overseas bank at M.G. Road, Trivandrum, Kerala in 2021.
Where should I send my application for the recruitment of a Financial Literacy Counsellor (FLC) at Indian Overseas Bank at Trivandrum in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “The Chief Regional Manager, Indian Overseas Bank Regional Office, MG Road, Trivandrum – 695001“.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to get the latest updates related to Indian Overseas Bank Careers, Indian Overseas Bank Job Vacancy 2021, Indian Overseas Bank Vacancy 2021, New Job Vacancies at Indian Overseas Bank, Bank Jobs in Trivandrum, Kerala Rozgar, and കേരള തൊഴിൽ.
- Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification: Apply Online for 164 Posts
- RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 | RBI Jobs – Apply Online, 933 Posts, Salary @ ₹26,508/-
- Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Latest Jobs in Bangalore: Apply Online, Last Date
- NIWE Recruitment 2021 | Govt Jobs in Chennai: Get Application Forms, 04 Posts
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021: Senior Secretariat Assistant/UDC