SW Indian Railways Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for various fields in SW Indian Railway Recruitment. A total of 21 Posts are vacant for the Sports Quota in South Western Railways. If you are looking for an article to help you with this notification and you want to fill the form then this article is for you.
SW Indian Railways Recruitment 2021 has released a notification about Recruitments 2021 on their website i.e., www.rrchubli.in where a total of 21 seats are vacant for various posts and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details, and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for SW Indian Railways Recruitment:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
According to the notification, there are a different number of posts vacant for every sport. The details are mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Sport
|Number of Posts Available
|Table Tennis (Men)
- Date of Application announced: 28.11.20
- Last date to apply for the vacancy: 28.12.20
- Last date to apply for the vacancy (Remote Areas): 12.01.21
The applicants applying for the vacancy must have the required educational qualification in order to be eligible for the posts. You need to have at least 12th/Matriculation with ITI or 10th pass with the mentioned sports category.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General category Applicants will have to pay 500rs.
- The SC/ST/PwD/EBCS/EX-Servicemen and Female category Applicants will have to pay 250rs.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
After clearing the exam and all the requirements are completed you will be paid around Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay (GP) of Rs. 1900-2000.
How To Apply for SW Indian Railways Recruitment:
In order to apply for the SW Indian Railways Recruitment the applicant should go through the following steps:
- The application will be filled in a form of offline form.
- First search for the Official Site on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment for Sports Quota in the Recruitment section.
- Read the instructions carefully written on the notification.
- Download the application form attested with the PDF and take a print of that form.
- Fill-up the form carefully with all the correct documents required and details attached to it.
- The applicants will have to send the form through post to the address i.e., The Assistant Personnel Officer HQ &Genl. , Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor Old GM’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubballi – 580023’or dropped in the application box in the Office of Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor Old GM’s Office Building, Club Road, Hubballi – 580023
- Make sure the address is correct.
- Take a copy of your filled form for future use.