Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Deputy Directors at Intelligence Bureau, MHA. The Ministry of Home Affairs is a co-operation of the Government of India that is controlled by the Union Minister of Home Affairs Amit Shah. As a national ministry of India, it is primarily accountable for the support of internal security and national standard. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Ministry of Home Affairs has announced a total of 05 Posts (The number of vacancies may vary in the notification as per the requirement of the organization.) for the Deputy Director & the Additional Deputy Director/Executive for General Central Service (Group ‘A’), Gazetted Non-Ministerial. The recruitment is announced on the official website of the Ministry of Home Affairs i.e., @mha.gov.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your doubts correlated to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021, Intelligence Bureau Selection Process, Salary of a Deputy Director & Additional Deputy Director/Executive at MHA Intelligence Bureau, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Deputy Director & Additional Deputy Director/Executive||05|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Deputy Director: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with 05 Years of experience in Intelligence Work.
- Additional Deputy Director/Executive: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any other equivalent education with 12 Years of experience provided 07 Years experience in Intelligence Work.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from the last date to apply for the vacancy.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC|
|Deputy Director||Level-13A, Rs.1,31,100/- to Rs.2,16,600/-|
|Additional Deputy Director/Executive||Level-13, Rs.1,23,100/- to Rs.2,15,900/-|
The selection of the candidates might be based on a Written Test or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi recruitment department.
- Last date to fill the Application: Within 60 Days from the date of Advertisement.
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mha.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form in the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent photograph, signature, CV, and other required documents.
- Now send your filled application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the notification, you are requested to read the Official Notification given below.
FAQ’s – Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Deputy Director at the MHA Intelligence Bureau?
The average salary of a Deputy Director varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.1,23,100/- to Rs.2,16,600/- Per Month. For the specific details of the salary of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for MHA IB Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021 is within 60 days from the date of advertisement.
What is the Age Limit for MHA IB Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of various Deputy Directors at MHA Intelligence Bureau in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Deputy Director at MHA IB?
Applicants are requested to send their duly filled application forms along with their bio-data and CV to “Joint Deputy Director/G, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021“.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If Yes, then please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to Intelligence Bureau Jobs, Ministry of Home Affairs Recruitment 2021, MHA New Job Vacancies, Intelligence Bureau Apply Online, MHA IB Jobs, MHA Careers, and Intelligence Bureau Recruitments.
- Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Software Engineer at Karnataka
- SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021: Sales Executive at Rampur (H.P), Jammu & Patiala
- SAIL Director Recruitment 2021: Apply Here, Last Date, Salary – Up to ₹1,00,000/-
- DOT Recruitment 2021 | Department of Telecommunications: Apply @dot.gov.in
- DMRC GM Recruitment 2021: Application Form, General Manager Vacancy, Last Date