Intelligence Bureau MHA Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of IB Assitant Central Intelligence Intelligence Officer Grade-2. The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) performs various duties, the foremost amongst them includes- internal security, border management, Centre-State relations, administration of Union Territories, management of Central Armed Police Forces, disaster management, etc. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Intelligence Bureau has announced a total of 2000 Posts for ACIO of Recruitment in 2021 on their official website i.e., mha.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Intelligence Bureau recruitment, Intelligence Bureau exam dates, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Location of Exams Centers
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for different categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
|ACIO Grade – 02||989||113||417||360||121|
- The application starts on 19.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 26.12.2020
- The date of the exam is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, applicants are required to possess certain educational qualification as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University of India.
- Applicants are also required to have a little bit of Computer Knowledge.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/OBC category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 600/-
- The SC/ST/Female category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 500/-
Location of Exam Centers
There are certain different locations of Exam Centre which are as follows:
- Uttar Pradesh: Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Prayagraj, and Varanasi.
- Madhya Pradesh: Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, and Ujjain.
- Rajasthan: Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, and Udaipur.
- Delhi: NCR.
- Bihar: Bhagalpur, Patna, and Punea.
- Jharkhand: Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribad, Jamshedpur, and Ranchi.
- Chhatisgarh: Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, and Raipur.
- There are further different exam centers in PAN India and or the details applicants are requested to read the official notification.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.mha.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.