IOB SO Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Managers and Senior Managers. The Indian Overseas Bank was established by Chidambaram Chettyar to support abroad banking and international exchange transactions. IOB commenced up together at three branches, one at Karaikudi, the second one at Madras, and the third at the Rangoon. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has announced a total of 10 Posts for various posts such as Manager and Senior Managers in the Specialist Officer department in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.iob.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IOB SO Recruitment 2021, IOB SO Selection Process, Salary of a Specialist Officer at IOB, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IOB SO Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Manager (Information Security)||01|
|Senior Manager (Information Security)||03|
|Manager (Information System Audit)||03|
|Senior Manager (Information System Audit)||03|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- B.E./B.Tech Degree or Post Graduation Degree in the relevant stream from a recognized University.
- The Applicant must have secured a minimum of 60% marks or its equivalent Grade in the degree.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and PWD category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- only as their intimation charges.
- Whereas any other category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 25 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.48,170/- to Rs.69,810/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
- The application starts on 08.02.2021
- Last date to fill the application: 20.02.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 20.02.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IOB SO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the IOB SO Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.iob.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Specialist Officer at IOB?
The average salary of a Specialist Officer at IOB varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.48,170/- to Rs.69,810/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for IOB SO Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for IOB SO Recruitment 2021 is 20.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar