IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Trade & Technician Apprentices for various departments. The purpose of the IOCL is to make sure the preservation of constant and smooth quantities of oil products by way of thick oil refining, shipping, and selling motions and to provide suitable support to customers to preserve and use petroleum efficiently. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has announced a total of 505 Posts for various Trade & Technician Apprentices for different departments such as Fitters, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, etc. in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.iocl.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021, IOCL Apprentice Selection Process, Salary of an Apprentice at IOCL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Trade Apprentices: Matric with regular full-time ITI Course in relevant stream recognized by the NCVT/SCVT.
- Technician Apprentices: 03 Years Full-Time Diploma in relevant stream.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 24 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package that is not yet disclosed.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
- The application starts on 28.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 26.02.2021
- Admit Cards will be available on 01.03.2021
- The date of the Written Test is 14.03.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.iocl.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of an Apprentice at Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)?
The average salary an Apprentice at Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is yet to be announced.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 26.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article usefful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best!