IPRC Welder Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of various Welders at Tamil Nadu in 2021. The ISRO Propulsion Complex, situated at Mahendragiri of Tamil Nadu, is an Indian Space Research Organization focus associated with testing, collecting, and incorporating drive frameworks and stages that are created at ISRO’s Liquid Propulsion Systems Centers. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) has released a notification for the recruitment of TIG & MIG Welders on the official website of the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) i.e., @apprenticeshipindia.org. You will find all the important details of the notification in this article which will help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as How to Apply Online for IPRC Welder Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Welder at IPRC, Last Date to Apply, Selection Process, Age Limited, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IPRC Welder Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – IPRC Welder Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|TIG/MIG Welder||02||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be at least 10th Class Passed.
The selected applicants will go through a training period for a total of 15 months as mentioned below:
- First, the applicant will attend a basic training of 500 hours.
- Then, the applicants will go through On-Job Training for 12 Months.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package of ₹6,000/- to ₹7,700/- Per Month as their stipends.
The selection of the candidates might be based on an Interview or a Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the ISRO Propulsion Complex.
- The application starts on 29.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IPRC Welder Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.apprenticeshipindia.org on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “New Opportunities” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now select the option appearing as “Apply for this Opportunity”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – IPRC Welder Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of IPRC?
IPRC stands for ISRO Propulsion Complex.
What is the salary of a Welder at IPRC?
The average salary of a Welder at IPRC varies between ₹6,000/- to ₹7,700/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for IPRC Welder Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for IPRC Welder Recruitment 2021 is until the link provided for official notification keeps working.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to IPRC Vacancy 2021, IPRC Careers, ISRO New Vacancies, Jobs in Tamil Nadu, IPRC Welder Recruitment 2021, ISRO Propulsion Complex Jobs, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Check Last Date & Eligibility Here!