IRCON Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various General Managers at Jammu (J&K). The recruitment is purely on the contract basis of 03 Years which is extendable up to 05 Years. IRCON International or Indian Railway Construction Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Indian Railways and an engineering & construction corporation, specialized in transport infrastructure. The subsidiary was established in 1976, by the Indian Railways under the Indian Companies Act 1956. The Head Office of IRCON International Limited is at C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi-110 017 and If you want to get all the details about IRCON Recruitment 2021, make sure you read the full article.
Indian Railway Finance Corporation (Indian Railway Construction) Limited has announced a total of 03 Posts for Chief General Manager, General Manager, and Additional General Manager in the Electrical departments. The notification has been released on the official website of IRCON International i.e., @ircon.org. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will assist you clear all your uncertainties associated with Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IRCON Recruitment 2021, IRCON Selection Process, the Salary of a General Manager at IRCON, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IRCON Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – IRCON Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Chief General Manager
|Addl. General Manager
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The candidate should be IRSEE Officer working in the SAG/NFSAG/SG/JAG scale with an experience in Construction and Maintenance of Sub-Station, Electrical General Service and Railway Electrification.
- Some relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same stream.
- The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the Officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
Applicants are requested to some skills relevant to the posts which are as follow:
- The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders and execution of projects at various project sites, dealing with various Contractors, Suppliers, local authorities and officials of Clients/ Consultants.
- Officer should have good communication skills.
- Overall, an officer with a good mix of all of the above shall be preferred for selection.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Salary (Per Month)
|Chief General Manager
|Rs.1,44,200/- to Rs.2,18,200/-
|Rs.1,23,100/- to Rs.2,15,900/-
|Addl. General Manager
|Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/-
- Expert Professional Allowance – 15% of the actual Basic pay per month with Medical Allowance (outdoor) – 4% of the Basic pay per month.
- A compensation of Rs.6000/- per month for Entertainment costs for E8 level officers on deputation in IRCON.
- Reimbursement of expenses (as per minimum wages set for amateur workers, as per respective State Govt.)
- Lease/HRA/Option of retention of reconciliation given by Railways as per Railway’s policy for retaining family at the previous position of posting and Deputation allowance, Travelling allowance, Reimbursement for mobile and landline phone, etc.
The selection of the candidates might be based on a Written Test or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the International/Indian Railway Construction recruitment department.
- The notification was released on 04.06.2021
- Last date to submit the Application: 03.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IRCON Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ircon.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find your application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now, send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – IRCON Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of General Manager at IRCON?
The average salary of a General Manager varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,18,200/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for IRCON Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for IRCON Recruitment 2021 is 03.07.2021.
Where should I send my application form for General Manager recruitment at IRCON in 2021?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey Guys! Have you find this article helpful in any way? If Yes, then please make sure you give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to IRCON Recruitment, IRCON Career, IRCON Vacancy, IRCON International Limited Careers, IRCON International Recruitment, IRCON Apply Online, and New Job Vacancies at IRCON.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date