IRCTC Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited through offline mode for the recruitment of a Vigilance Officer/Assistant Vigilance Officer on a deputation basis. Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation is below the possession of Indian Railways, Ministry of Railways, Government of India that offers offerings like ticketing, catering, and tourism offerings for the Indian Railways. You are requested to read this notification thoroughly to check your eligibility or apply for the post.
Indian Railway Catering and Transport Corporation (IRCTC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @irctc.com for the recruitment of a Vigilance Officer/Assistant Vigilance Officer at Chennai, Tamil Nadu. This notification is to remind the remaining candidates who haven’t applied for the post yet, that the last date is near and kindly apply for the post before the last date. You will find all the necessary details about the notification which will help you clear all your uncertainties such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Vigilance Officer at IRCTC, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IRCTC Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – IRCTC Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Vigilance Officer/Assistant Vigilance Officer||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some qualifications as mentioned below:
- The candidate must be holding analogous posts on regular basis in the revised CDA scale of ₹9,300/- to ₹34,800/- with Grade Pay of ₹4,800/- (NG) in the 06th CPC/Level-8 (07th CPC) – Or- Grade Pay ₹4,600/- (06th CPC)/Leve1-7 (07th CPC).
- The individual working in Grade Pay ₹4,800/- (06th CPC)/(Level-8 of 07th CPC) (Non-Gazetted) will be eligible for the post of Vigilance Officer (E-2).
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 55 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 06.09.2021.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package from ₹50,000/- to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Procedure advised by the Ministry of Railways.
- The application starts on 05.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 06.09.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for IRCTC Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.irctc.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the “Corporate Office/IRCTC, New Delhi“.
- Also, the applicant must send the scanned copy of application form to email@example.com in advance.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – IRCTC Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of IRCTC?
IRCTC stands for Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation.
What is the salary of a Vigilance Officer at IRCTC?
The average salary of a Vigilance Officer at IRCTC varies between ₹50,000/- to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for IRCTC Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 55 Years for the recruitment of a Vigilance Officer/Assistant Vigilance Officer at IRCTC in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for IRCTC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for IRCTC Recruitment 2021 is 06.09.2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Vigilance Officer at IRCTC Chennai in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application form along with all the relevant documents to the Corporate Officer/IRCTC, New Delhi, and the scanned application form to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please take a few seconds and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, make sure you follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to IRCTC Registration, IRCTC Apply Online, Indian Railways Careers, Jobs in Indian Railways, IRCTC Vacancy 2021, Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Jobs, Jobs in Chennai, and Tamil Nadu Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date