IREL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts of apprentices such as Trade, Graduate, Technician, etc. The government of India took charge of IREL in 1963 below the official control of the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE). It was included with the original purpose of taking up commercial-scale processing of monazite sand at its first unit namely Rare Earths Division (RED), Aluva, Kochi for the restoration of thorium. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
IREL has announced 13 Posts for various apprentices for Recruitment in 2021 on their official website i.e., irel.co.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. There will be direct recruitments for the vacancy and no exams will take place. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for IREL recruitment, IREL last date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for IREL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
- The application starts on 10.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.12.2020
- There will be no exam for the vacancy because it is a direct recruitment process.
The candidates are required to posses some educational qualification in order to become eligible for the vacancy which are as follows:
- Any Degree/ Diploma equivalent to the qualification mentioned above.
- If the candidate has more education than required, you are requested to skip this vacancy or read the official notification for further details about it.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for IREL Recruitment 2021
Candidates can apply for the IREL Recruitment 2021 Offline or Online. You should go through the following steps:
For Online Application:
- First search for the irel.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
For Offline Application:
After filling all of the details in the Application Form, Candidates are required to send it to the address “Manager (Personal), IREL Indian Limited, Manavalakuruchi, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu- PIN: 629252”.