ISRO Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts in 2021. Indian Space Research Organisation, established in 1969, outmoded the past INCOSPAR. Vikram Sarabhai, assigned the position and quality of space technology in a Nation’s progress, presented ISRO the required way to work as an agent of progress. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
ISRO has announced vacancies of various posts of Apprentice for Recruitment in 2021 on their official website i.e., www.isro.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for ISRO recruitment, ISRO exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ISRO Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of posts in recruitment for ISRO in 2021 which are as follows:
- Assistant/ Upper Division Clerk
- Administrative Officer
- Account Officer
- Purchase and Store Officer
- Scientists & Engineer in Electrical, Refrigeration, Air-Conditioning, Electronics, Computer Science, Civil, etc.
Applicants are requested to read the official notification once in order to get the full details before filling up the application form.
The last to fill up the application form is 23.10.2020
For every different post there is a requirement of a particular educational qualification and applicants are required to possess it while filling the application form:
- For Graduate Apprentice:
B.E/ B.Tech with a minimum average of all semesters should be equivalent to 65% marks or grading of 6.84 CGPA on a 10 Scale in the relevant field from a recognized university of India.
- For Technician Apprentice:
Diploma in the relevant stream declared by State Board of Technical Education or University.
Candidates who are selected in the exam will get an attractive package of salary including with some extra advantages.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be followed by the details given in the notification.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the ISRO Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.isro.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Technical Queries: 079-2691-2091
- General Queries: 079-2691-3021 / 22