JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Project Manager in the Regional Care Centre, Department of Oncology. This recruitment notification is on the contract basis for the project called Network of Oncology Clinical Trails India (NOCI) which is established for funding by the Biotechnology Institute of Research assistance council, (BIRAC), Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) has announced a post for Project Manager in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @jipmer.edu.in. If you are interested in the job then you are in the best spot. This recruitment notification will answer all your questions such as Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021, JIPMER Project Manager Selection Process, Salary of a Project Manager at JIPMER, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Project Manager||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Post-Graduation in Medical/Non-Medical subjects or Under-Graduate in Professional course. MBA from a reputed Institute will be desirable.
- A minimum of 05 Years of experience in handling projects requiring managing Funds/Accounts/Manpower. However, experience in Medical Fields or in the conduct of Clinical Trials and Hospital/Health/Allied Fields would be preferred by the organization.
- Some skills are required in handling Microsoft Office, E-Mails, Web Conferencing & other Internet Tools.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 50 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.45,000/- Per Month as their salary.
First, the authorities will evaluate the application form of the candidate and then, an Interview of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted by the authorities of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research through the mode of Web Conference.
- The notification was released on 31.05.2021
- Last date to submit the Application Form: 10.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.jipmer.edu.in on google.
- Select the option “Job” under the Announcements category for the notification or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, CV, and other required documents.
- Now send it to the following E-Mail address along with the required documents in a single PDF file.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Project Manager at JIPMER?
The salary of a Project Manager at JIPMER is Rs.45,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the application form for JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021 is 10.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 50 Years for the recruitment of a Project Manager at JIPMER in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to JIPMER Careers, New Job Vacancies at JIPMER, JIPMER Project Manager Recruitment 2021, Project Manager Vacancy at JIPMER, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
- Air India Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for Cabin Crew, Last Date
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-