JK Police Recruitment 2022– Applications are invited for recruitment in the Police Department in Jammu & Kashmir. The recruitment is strictly limited to the Government Railway Police Jammu, Government Railway Police Kashmir and GOvernment Railway Police Katra. 10th Pass Candidates can apply for the vacancy (Both Male & Female), interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this article.
Jammu & Kashmir Police has released a notification on their official website i.e., @jkpolice.gov.in for the recruitment of various Special Police Officers (SPOs) in 2022. There are a total of 78 new vacancies available and this article will guide you about the details provided and other necessary information such as How to Apply for JK Police, the Last Date to Apply, Salary at JK Police, Age Limit, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for JK Police Recruitment 2022
Vacancy Details – JK Police Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the post mentioned above as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Special Police Officer (SPO)||78||Notification Released|
- The applicant should have cleared 10th Class from a recognized Board.
- However, candidates who have pursued further studies may also apply for the vacancy.
- Lower Age Limit: 18 Years
- Upper Age Limit: 28 Years
- The age of the candidates will be calculated from 01.01.22
The recruitment of the candidates would be based on PET 7 and Other processes conducted by the authorities of the JK Police recruitment department.
The salary of the selected candidates will vary according to their educational qualifications. For further details, read the official notification.
- The application starts on 01.08.2022
- The last Date to submit the application is 30.08.2022
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for JK Police Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.jkpolice.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Applications for 45 Posts of GRP Jammu and 01 Post of GRP Katra should be submitted to “Office of Sr. Superintendent of Police, GRP Jammu near Railway Station Jammu Tawi, 180012”.
- Whereas applications for 32 Posts of GRP Kashmir should be submitted to “Office of Sr. Superintendent of Police, GRP Kashmir near Railway Station Nowgam, Srinagar, 190015”.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQs – JK Police Recruitment 2022
What is the Age Limit for JK Police Recruitment 2022?
There is an upper age limit of 28 Years for the candidates and a lower age limit of 18 Years for the vacancy.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for JK Police Recruitment 2022?
The last date to submit the application is 30.08.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a Special Police Officer at the JK Police Department in 2022?
As per the official notification, there are a total of 78 new vacancies available for the recruitment of a Special Police Officer at the Jammu & Kashmir Police Department.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful, then make sure you follow our social media handles to never miss any update related to JK Police Jobs, Jammu Kashmir Police Jobs, JK Police Vacancies, JK Police Recruitment, and Jammu Kashmir Rozgar.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date