JKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Registrar for Cooperative Societies. JKPSC is a representative organization established by the Government of India following articles 128 and 133 which regulates the civil duties exam for selection of the various civil services in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K). If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced a total of 91 Posts for Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @jkpsc.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful to you. We are going to share some key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021, JKPSC Assistant Registrar Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Registrar at JKPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||OM||RBA||SC||ST||ALV/IB||SLC||PSP||EWS|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicant must be a Graduate of a recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates who possess any higher Diploma in Cooperation would be preferred.
- Applicant should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- OM and In-service Candidates in government sectors: 40 Years
- PHC: 42 Years
- RBA/SC/ST/ALC-IB/OSC/EWS/PSP: 43 Years
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.40,800/- to Rs.1,29,200/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test followed by an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 17.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 16.06.2021
- The last date for any type of correction in the form is 19.06.2021 to 21.06.2021
- The date of the Written Test is 24.10.2021.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.jkpsc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- The applicants must complete One-Time Registration (OTR) before applying for the vacancy.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Assistant Registrar at JKPSC?
The average salary of an Assistant Registrar varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.40,800/- to Rs.1,29,200/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021 is 16.06.2021
What is the Age Limit for JKPSC Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021?
OM and In-service Candidates in government sectors: 40 Years
PHC: 42 Years
RBA/SC/ST/ALC-IB/OSC/EWS/PSP: 43 Years
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Assistant Registrar at JKPSC?
There are a total of 91 vacancies available.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly strives to assist you in every way feasible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to JKPSC Jobs, JK PSC Careers, JKPSC New Job Vacancies, JKPSC Recruitment, and Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Assistant Registrar Jobs.
- Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Software Engineer at Karnataka
- SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021: Sales Executive at Rampur (H.P), Jammu & Patiala
- SAIL Director Recruitment 2021: Apply Here, Last Date, Salary – Up to ₹1,00,000/-
- DOT Recruitment 2021 | Department of Telecommunications: Apply @dot.gov.in
- DMRC GM Recruitment 2021: Application Form, General Manager Vacancy, Last Date