JKPSC CCE Notification 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment in various departments such as JK Police, JK Accounts, and J&K Administrative Services. The basic idea of the JKPSC is to recruit candidates into the offices of legislative service, police service and accounts provision of the state of Jammu & Kashmir. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced a total of 187 Posts for the Combined Competitive Exam (CCE) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @jkpsc.nic.in. This is the notification for Preliminary Test and If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for JKPSC CCE Recruitment 2021, JKPSC CCE Selection Process, Salary of a JK Police/Accounts or Junior Scale J&K Administrative Services at JKPSC, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for JKPSC CCE Notification 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Scale J&K Administrative Service||56|
|JK Police (G) Service||71|
|JK Accounts (G) Service||60|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The Reserved category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas the General category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee and PH category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- OM Applicants: 37 Years
- Reserved and In-Service Applicants: 39 Years
- Physically Challenged Applicants: 40 Years
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Preliminary Exam followed by a Mains Exam and lastly an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
- The application starts on 11.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 12.04.2021
- The last date for final submission and correction of the application form is 14.04.2021 to 16.04.2021.
- The date of the Preliminary Exam is 11.07.2021
- Mains Exam will be held on 04.10.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for JKPSC CCE Notification 2021
In order to apply for the JKPSC CCE Notification 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.jkpsc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary at JKPSC?
The average salary at JKPSC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for JKPSC Notification 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for JKPSC Notification 2021 is 16.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to JKPSC, JK PSC, PSC J&K, JKPSC 2021 Notification, and JKPSC Login.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar