JKPSC Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineers and Research Officers in the Civil Stream. The JKPSC is basically an organization that is responsible for all the recruitments taking place in the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced a total of 45 Posts for various posts such as Assistant Engineers & Deputy/Assistant Research Officers for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @jkpsc.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for JKPSC Recruitment 2021, JKPSC Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Engineer and Research Officer at JKPSC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for JKPSC Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Public Works (R&B) Department||19|
|Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Jal Shakti Department||22|
|Deputy Research Officer in Public Works (R&B) Department||02|
|Assistant Research Officer in Public Works (R&B) Department||02|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Public Works (R&B) Department: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
- Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Jal Shakti Department: Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of Engineering (Civil Engineering) or AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
- Deputy Research Officer in Public Works (R&B) Department: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering. However, preference will be given to persons possessing a Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Degree with a post-graduate diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Research Officer in Public Works (R&B) Department: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or AMIE Section (A&B) India in the appropriate branch of Engineering.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The Reserved category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas the General category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
- The PH category applicants are exempted from any kind of application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of a Level-8A and for further details, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 08.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 07.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 07.05.2021
- Applicants are allowed to do some corrections in the application form from 12.05.2021
- The date of the Written Test is 13.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.jkpsc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Notification Download
- Official Website
- Apply Online (If the link doesn’t work please go through the Official Website Link)
What is the salary of a Assistant Engineer and Assistant/Deputy Research Officer?
The average salary at AE & ARO/DRO is of a Level-8A.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Assistant Engineer & Assistant/Deputy Research Officer JKPSC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for JKPSC Recruitment 2021 is 07.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for IRFC Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment of AE & RO at JKPSC in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always strives to assist you in every way feasible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to JKPSC, JK PSC, Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission, Public Services in Jammu Kashmir, Jobs in Kashmir, and JKSPC New Job Openings.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar