JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021– A New notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Prosecuting Officer. The basic purpose of the JKPSC is to recruit applicants into the offices of legislative service, police service and accounts assistance of the state of Jammu & Kashmir. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced a total of 70 Posts for Prosecuting Officer (PO) of various departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @jkpsc.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021, JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Prosecuting Officer (PO) at Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC), etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||OM||SC||ST||OSC||ALC/IB||RBA||PSP||EWS|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) from a recognized University of India.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The Reserved category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas the General category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
- The PHC category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit according to their categories as mentioned below:
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Preliminary Test followed by a Mains Test and lastly an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission.
- The application starts on 08.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 09.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 09.04.2021
- The date of the Preliminary Test is 30.05.2021.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.jkpsc.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Prosecuting Officer at JKPSC?
The average salary of a Prosecuting Officer at JKPSC depends on the posts i.e., between Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for JKPSC Prosecuting Officer Recruitment 2021 is 09.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving a few of your suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar