JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited online mode for the recruitment of an SI at JKSSB. The Jammu and Kashmir Service Selection Board is an organization responsible for the recruitment committee set up by the Government of Jammu and Kashmir which conducts examinations in various departmental services or in unofficial positions in the territory of Jammu and Kashmir. ‘Union of Jammu and Kashmir. Interested applicants may check their eligibility before applying for the vacancy.
Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @jkssb.nic.in for the recruitment of a Sub-Inspector (SI) in 2021. There are a total of 800 vacancies available for the various categories and in this article, we have shared the key details of the notification which will definitely help you clear all of the doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Sub-Inspector at Jammu & Kashmir, Last Date, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists of several vacancies for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) as mentioned in the table below:
|Category||Number of Vacancies Available|
|ALC / IB||32|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s degree (Graduation/Post-Graduation Degree/Ph.D. Degree) from a recognized University.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and ST category applicants are required to submit ₹400/- as their application fee.
- Whereas, candidates belonging to any other category are required to pay ₹550/- for their application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021.
The selected applicants will be paid as of a Level 6C ₹35,700/- to ₹1,13,100/- Per Month.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on a Written Exam, Medical Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Endurance Test & Document Verification conducted by the authorities of the Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board.
- The application starts on 10.11.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.12.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.jkssb.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Latest Openings” or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of JKSSB?
JKSSB stands for Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board.
What is the salary of a Sub-Inspector at Jammu and Kashmir?
The average salary of a Sub-Inspector at Jammu and Kashmir varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹35,700/- to ₹1,13,100/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment at Jammu and Kashmir in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for JKSSB SI Recruitment 2021 is 10.12.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of a Sub Inspector at Jammu and Kashmir in 2022?
There are a total of 800 vacancies available for the recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in 2022 at Jammu and Kashmir.
Hey Guys! Did you find this article helpful? If yes, then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the notification such as JKSSB Careers, Govt Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir, JKSSB Vacancy 2021, JKSSB Recruitment 2021, and Jammu & Kashmir Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date