JNARDDC Assistant Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the Assistants of various departments. JNARDDC has made a fundamental supplement in the fields of beneficiation, characterization, technological evaluation, up-gradation of bauxites, loss of power & environmental contamination, by productive utilisation of aluminium production excess materials such as red mud, dross & scrap etc. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre (JNARDDC) has announced a total of 04 Posts for various Assistants such as Scientific Assistants, Store Assistant, and Junior Assistant for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.jnarddc.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for JNARDDC Assistant Recruitment 2021, JNARDDC Assistant Selection Process, Salary of the various Assistants at JNARDDC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for JNARDDC Assistant Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Scientific Assistant 01||01|
|Scientific Assistant 02||01|
|Senior Purchase cum Store Assistant||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Scientific Assistant 01: B.Sc. or Diploma in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University.
- Scientific Assistant 02: B.Sc. or Diploma in Engineering/Technology with an experience of 03 Years.
- Senior Purchase cum Store Assistant: Graduate with service experience of 03 Years in Purchase & Store.
- Junior Assistant: Graduate with typing speed of 40 WPM.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Serviceman category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Scientific Assistant 01: 25 Years
- Scientific Assistant 02: 30 Years
- Senior Purchase cum Store Assistant: 28 Years
- Junior Assitant: 28 Years
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 17.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.19,900/- to Rs.92,300/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Exam and a Skill Test conducted by the authorities of the Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development & Design Centre.
- The application starts on 17.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.05.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 10.05.2021
- The date of the Written Exam/Skill Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for JNARDDC Assistant Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.jnarddc.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of the various Assistants at JNRDDC?
The average salary of the various Assistants varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.19,900/- to Rs.92,300/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for JNARDDC Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for JNARDDC Assistant Recruitment 2021 is 10.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for JNARDDC Assistant Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit for the posts are as follows:
Scientific Assistant 01: 25 Years
Scientific Assistant 02: 30 Years
Senior Purchase cum Store Assistant & Junior Assistant: 28 Years
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly aims to support you in every step possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t neglect to provide your important feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to JNARDDC, JNARDDC Careers, Jobs in Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development & Design Centre, JNARDDC New Job Vacancies, and JNARDDC Assistant Vacancy.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar