JRBT MTS Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Multi-Tasking Staff Group-D (Non-Medical). The Joint Recruitment Board of Tripura (JRBT) is responsible for all the recruitments related to the government of Tripura. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Directorate of Employment Services and Manpower Planning (DESMP) has announced a total of 2500 Posts for Multi-Tasking Staff Group-D (Non-Medical) in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., employment.tripura.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for JRBT recruitment, JRBT Exam Date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for JRBT MTS Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Multi-Tasking Staff Group-D (Non-Medical)||2500||Rs.4,840/- to Rs.13,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1400/-|
- The application starts on 28.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 11.02.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 11.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess some educational qualification required during the recruitment as mentioned below:
- General category applicants are required to be at least 8th Class Passed.
- However, SC/ST/PH category applicants should be 5th Class Passed to be eligible for the recruitment.
The applicants must pay their application fees according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/-
- SC/ST category applicants are required to pay Rs.150/-
- PH category applicants don’t have to pay any amount as an application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 41 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the two rounds which are as follow:
- Written Exam
How To Apply for JRBT MTS Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the JRBT Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.jrbtripura.com on google.
- Register yourself and fill in the details as required in the form.
- Now go to the official website of DESMP or just Click Here.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment of JRBT MTS-2500 Posts or just Click Here to get redirected to the notification download page.
- Read the notification very carefully.
- If you are eligible for the vacancy click on the option appearing as “Apply Now”
- Fill in all of your details.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. Believe in yourself and give everything you got. All the Best!