KFL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Management Trainee (MT) posts. KFL is a Public Sector Undertaking below the power of the Government of Kerala. The Organization is authorized to manufacture and sell good condition combined cattle feed and feed supplements to dairy farmers at reasonable rates. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
The Government of Kerala has announced recruitments in Kerala Feeds Limited (KFL). There are a total of 10 Posts for Recruitments in 2021 on their official website i.e., www.keralafeeds.co and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for KFL recruitment, KFL exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for KFL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Selection Process
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Department|
|Management Trainee (MT)||Marketing|
|Management Trainee (MT)||Materials|
|Management Trainee (MT)||Finance|
|Management Trainee (MT)||HR|
- The application starts on 23.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 06.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 06.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
There are some educational qualifications mentioned below required for every single post which the applicants should possess before applying to vacancy:
- MT (Marketing): MBA with Marketing/ Sales and Marketing with a minimum of 60% marks.
- MT (Materials): MBA with Materials Management/ Supply Chain Management with a minimum of 60% marks.
- MT (Finance): MBA with Finance or M.Com with a minimum of 60% marks or ICWA/ CA Inter.
- MT (HR): MBA with HR/IR/Personnel Management or equivalent education with 60% marks from a recognized University of India.
There is no Application Fee required for the applicants belonging to the SC/ST Categories. However, All the other category applicants are required to pay Rs.300/- in the form of an application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The applicants will have to go through three rounds of test conducted by the authorities of Kerala Feeds Limited for the recruitment of Management Trainees which are as follows:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
The selected candidates for the training will get an exciting package of Rs.16,000/- per month for the 1st year & Rs.17,500/- per month each for the 2nd and 3rd year respectively.
How To Apply for KFL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the KFL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.keralafeeds.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. Believe in yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!