Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Civil Judge. The Karnataka High Court (KHC) is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka and therefore its the highest jurisdiction. The court’s main bench is located in Bangalore, the capital of Karnataka, with added benches in Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Karnataka High Court (KHC) has announced a total of 94 Posts for Civil Judge in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very valuable to you. We are going to share some key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021, Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Selection Process, Salary of a Civil Judge at Karnataka High Court, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Degree in Law granted by a University established by law in India.
- The Applicant must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/Category-I Candidates are required to pay for Prelims-Rs. 250/-, and for Mains Exam-Rs. 500/-.
- Whereas the General Merit & Category-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB: for Prelims-Rs. 500/-, and for Mains Exam-Rs. 1000/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- The upper age limit for the SC/ST candidates is 38 Years.
- Whereas the upper age limit for any other category applicant is 35 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 27.04.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Prelims Exam followed by the Mains Exam and lastly an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Karnataka High Court recruitment department.
- The application starts on 26.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 30.04.2021
- The date of the Exams and Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card, or through E-Challan.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Civil Judge at Karnataka High Court?
The average salary of a Civil Judge at Karnataka High Court varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 is 27.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always purposes to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your important feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some thoughts on how to enhance our User Involvement. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Karnataka High Court, High Court of Karnataka, Judiciary in Karnataka, KHC Vacancies/Openings, and High Court of Karnataka Recruitment.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar