Kolkata Postal Circle Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). Kolkata Post Office invites applications from eligible candidates for selection and placement for the various posts under Kolkata state Postal Circles. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Kolkata Postal Circle has announced a total of 2443 Posts for various posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) such as Dak Sevak, Branch Postmaster, and Assistant Branch Postmaster in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.appost.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Kolkata Postal Circle recruitment, Kolkata Postal Circle exam date, Salary at Kolkata Postal Circle, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Kolkata Postal Circle Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||2443|
- The application starts on 21.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 20.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 20.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be at least 10th Class Passed with Maths and English as the compulsory subjects from a recognized Board of India.
The applicants are required to pay the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The Unreserved/EWS/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-
- Whereas, the SC/ST and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.10,000/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Merit/Percentage obtained in the 10th Class.
How To Apply for Kolkata Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Kolkata Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.appost.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment in Kolkata Post Office or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a GDS at Kolkata Postal Circle?
The average salary of a GDS at Kolkata Postal Circle is Rs.10,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the GDS Application Form for Kolkata Postal Circle?
The Last to fill the Application Form for GDS at Kolkata Postal Circle is 20.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article effective in any way, please don’t forget to leave your worthy feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Always Believe in yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!