Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a Service Quality Manager-HO & Support-Service Quality at the Chandigarh branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank. It is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It gives investment products and financial assistance for corporate and retail consumers in the fields of personal economics, finance banking, life insurance, and wealth superintendence. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Kotak Mahindra Bank has announced various posts for Service Quality Manager-HO & Support-Service Quality in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @kotak.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will positively be very useful for you. We are going to share a few of the main objectives of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021, Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment Process, Bank Jobs in Chandigarh, Salary of Service Quality Manager-HO & SUPPORT-Service Quality at Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Service Quality Manager-HO & SUPPORT-Service Quality||Various||Notification Released|
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University of India.
- A minimum of 06 to 08 Years of work experience in Customer Service, Service Quality with a Retail distribution set-up.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- Domain knowledge of Branch Banking and Retail Accounts would be favored with the appearance of working on transformation projects.
- Strong analytical skills to acquire insights from data and create actionable thereof.
- Great networking skills to build harmony and consultatively involve employees, managers, etc.
- Understanding to drive change, innovation, and impact through active engagement, outreach, and project management.
- Experience to guide individuals towards goal achievement using consultation, Teamwork/Collaboration, motivation, and staff development skills including the capability to act as a role model within the organization.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, and performance skills including proficiency in MS Office tools (MS Excel & Powerpoint). Also, the candidate should be free to travel widely.
The selected candidates will have the following job responsibilities:
- To Lead Service Quality actions, arbitrations, and outreach plans for the region with the objective of driving a culture of best-in-class service delivery.
- Contact with all branches and drive a culture of Service Excellence through Zero Defects and First Time Right pointing to a reduction in customer complaints, regulatory escalations, and improvement in NPS.
- Leading projects for process improvement and service excellence focused on adherence to TAT for Service Requests, Complaints number to remain within ORM guidelines, Escalations reduction, First Pass improvement, NPS betterment, and other relevant themes.
- Periodic Branch and Regional Office visit Physically/Digitally as appropriate to evaluate the health of service and review SQ parameters and handhold staff to enable changes required in areas of opportunities
- Conducting periodic reviews with RBH and Area Managers on Region/cluster level performances on critical to SQ parameters and charting out development plans and following through for assured Curing/Implementation.
- Root Cause Analysis of Customer Escalations (Regulatory, Sr. Mgmt) to understand service delivery gaps and bottlenecks and working with important stakeholders in the channel and HO on the actionable with a focus on reduction of escalations.
- Drive a culture of exceptional assistance delivery through R&R programs at the local, regional, and national levels while also ensuring that the right behavior is driven through the reduction of Blackspots/5K Debits and support regional program verticals viz S2W, Priority, NR, TASC on SQ impact items.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview/Skill Test/Any other selection method conducted by the authorities of the Kotak Mahindra Bank as nothing has been officially announced in the official notification. Stay Tuned for upcoming details.
- The application starts on 24.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.kotak.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Service Quality Manager-HO & SUPPORT-Service Quality at Kotak Mahindra Bank?
The average salary of Service Quality Manager-HO & SUPPORT-Service Quality is Rs.21,482/- Per Month. The amount may differ for the above notification as this is just an average and no amount has been officially revealed by the Bank as of now.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021?
You can fill your Application Form for Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021 until the link provided for the official notification works.
What is the location for the recruitment of Service Quality Manager-HO & SUPPORT-Service Quality at Kotak Mahindra Bank?
The selected candidates will be assigned to the branch of Kotak Mahindra Bank in Chandigarh. i.e., “Sco: 61/62, Sector-17, Chandigarh, PIN-Code: 160017, India”.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t skip to provide your invaluable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment, Bank Jobs in Chandigarh, Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Vacancy, Jobs in Chandigarh, Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment Process, Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021, Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Openings, and Kotak Mahindra Bank Careers.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro