KPTCL Recruitment 2021, Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has issued a job vacancy notification for various fields in KPTCL Recruitment 2021. A total of 1970 posts are vacant in Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited. If you are looking for an article to help you with this notification then this article is for you.
As you know after reading the title of this article the KPTCL has released a notification about Recruitment 2021 on their website i.e., www.kptcl.com and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details, and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for KPTCL Recruitment 2021 :
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification contains different posts and different vacancies accordingly. There is a requirement of 52 Assistant Executive Engineer in Electricals. The requirement of Assistant Engineers in Electrical is 416 whereas 24 vacancies are open for Assistant Engineers in Civil field. The vacancy for Assitant Account officers is 296. The Vacancy for Junior Engineers in the Electrical field is 409 and for Junior Engineers in Civil are only 12 vacancies. Requirements of Assitant and Junior Assitant are 422 and 290 respectively.
- The application form is yet to be announced.
The Applicant is required to qualify for the following educational requirements before applying for the application:
- For Assistant Executive (Electrical) You should have a degree in B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical.
- Assistant Engineers (Electrical) should have B.E in ELectrical.
- Candidates applying for Assistant Engineer (Civil) must have B.E in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Accounts Officer post requires M.Com or M.B.A in Finance.
- Junior Engineer in Electrical should have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Junior Assistant must have PUC or Diploma in Accountancy.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B applicants will have to pay a sum of 500rs.
- SC/ ST/ category will have to pay 300rs.
The Applicants are required to follow the following age limit during the recruitment process:
- 40 Years for SC/ ST Category.
- 35 Years for General Merit Candidates.
- For 2A, 2B, 3A, and 3B Categories there is an age limit of 38 years.
|Assistant Executive Engineer in Electrical||Rs.20,600/- to Rs.43,850/-|
|Assistant Engineer in Electrical||Rs.18,380/– to Rs.32,610/-|
|Assistant Engineer in Civil||–|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||–|
|Junior Engineer in ELectrical||Rs.11,750/- to 29,070/-|
|Assistant||Rs.10,250/- to 25,180/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.9,050/- to 23080/-|
Percentile Required for Recruitment
To get selected in the recruitment you need to have the following percentage according to your category:
- General Category Applicant must have more than 60%
- 1, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Categories must score more than 50%
- Cut-off SC and SC candidates is PASS Class.
How To Apply for KPTCL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the KPTCL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.kptcl.com on google.
- Now click on the option appearing “Recruitment”
- Select the vacancy in which you want to apply.
- There will be a PDF for recruitment notification, Read it carefully.
- Now, click on the link “Apply Now”
- Fill out the details and upload your documents.
- Pay your fees.
- Now click on the option “Submit”