KRCL Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Deputy Chief Engineer and Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer. KRCL was founded in 1990 under the Companies Act, 1956 with the main purpose of building and running a Broad Gauge Railway Line for helping a well-coordinated railway system for citizens and cargo transport between Roha and Mangalore. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has announced a total of 04 Posts for Deputy Chief Engineer and Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @konkanrailway.com If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for KRCL Recruitment 2021, KRCL Selection Process, Salary of a Deputy Chief Engineer & Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer at KRCL, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for KRCL Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Deputy Chief Engineer (Dy.CE/ DE)||02|
|Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer (Dy.CEE/P)||02|
Eligibility & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some qualifications as mentioned below:
- Deputy Chief Engineer: The Candidate must have a minimum working experience of 10 Years of service in Group A or Executive cadre of CPSUs, out of which at least 03 Years of experience in Planning, Execution, Design, DPR, Detailed Engineering Contract & Project Management of Huge Scale Infrastructure Project of Railways including the construction of Bridge, Tunnel and station Building, etc
- Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer: A Cumulative working experience of 10 Years in Estimation/Construction/Maintenance of Railway Electrification, OHE, PSI, SCADA building and maintaining of electrical overhead/underground transmission/distribution, substations & Tunnel ventilation, tunnel lighting & firefighting system, Electrification work of Station Buildings/Platforms, etc.
- For further details please refer to the official notification.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 55 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 16.03.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Eligibility and Experience evaluated by the authorities of the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
- The application starts on 16.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 06.04.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for KRCL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the KRCL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.konkanrailway.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here for Deputy Chief Engineer and Click Here for Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in all of your details and select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents and send them to the following address along with the Application Form.
- Dy. Chief Personnel Officer, Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, on email: email@example.com.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Notification Download: Deputy Chief Engineer | Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer
- Official Website
What is the salary Deputy Chief Engineer and Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer at Konkan Railway?
The average salary at Konkan Railway varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for KRCL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for KRCL Recruitment 2021 is 06.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always means to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some thoughts on how to develop our User interface. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Konkan Railway, KRCL Recruitment 2021, KRCL Apply Online, and Konkan Railway Corporation Limited.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar