Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021– Applications are invited for the various posts announced at Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Pal, Jalgaon, Maharashtra. KVK, Jalgaon is supported by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. The KVK scheme is 100% financed by Govt. of India and the KVKs are allowed to Agricultural Universities, ICAR institutes, relevant Government Departments, and Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) operating in Agriculture. If you need further details about the Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021 and its process, read this article thoroughly.
Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK), Pal has released a notification for the recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist, Programme Assistant, Stenographer, etc. There are a total of 08 Posts available for recruitment. The notification was announced on the official website of Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Pal i.e., @kvkpal.in. This article will help you clear all your doubts such as How to apply online for the various posts announced at KVK Pal, Important Dates, Selection Process, Age Limit, Salary of the various Posts at KVK Pal, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Subject Matter Specialist||03||₹15,600/- to ₹39,100/- with G.P. of ₹5,400/-|
|Programme Assistant (Lab Technician)||01||₹9,300/- to ₹34,800/- with G.P. of ₹4,200/-|
|Stenographer (Grade – 03)||01||₹5,200/- to ₹20,200/- with G.P. of ₹2,400/-|
|Driver||02||₹5,200/- to ₹20,200/- with G.P. of ₹2,400/-|
|Supporting Staff||01||₹5,200/- to ₹20,200/- with G.P. of ₹2,400/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Subject Matter Specialists: A Master’s Degree in Home Science/Agricultural Engineering/Animal Science or any other equivalent education from a recognized University of India.
- Programme Assistant (Lab Technician): A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or any other equivalent education from a recognized University of India.
- Stenographer (Grade – 02): 12th Class Passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Also, the candidate is required to have an English and Hindi Typing speed of 80 WPM.
- Driver: Matriculation from a recognized board with a valid Driver’s License from prescribed Government authority. A candidate who completed ITI and experience in motor mechanic work would be preferred by the organization.
- Supporting Staff: The candidates must have cleared at least Matriculation or ITI Course.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- Subject Matter Specialists: General – ₹1,000/-, OBC – ₹750/-.
- Programme Assistant: General – ₹750/-. OBC – ₹500/-.
- Stenographer, Driver, Supporting Staff: General – ₹500/-, OBC – ₹400/-.
- All the SC/ST and Female category applicants are exempted from paying any kind of application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Subject Matter Specialists: 35 Years
- Programme Assistant: 30 Years
- Stenographer, Driver, Supporting Staff: The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 27 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation to the SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-servicemen category applicants according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from the 30 Days of the advertisement.
The candidates will go through a screening test and the shortlisted candidates who applied for the Subject Matter Specialists & Programme Assistant posts will have to attend an Interview. Whereas, the candidates for Stenographer & Driver posts will have to clear the Skill Test in their relevant field. Further details will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates by the authorities of the Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Pal, Jalgaon.
- The application starts on 14.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30 Days from the advertisement.
- The date of the Skill Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.kvkpal.in on google.
- Select the notification for the vacancy or find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the application form page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents with written “Application for the Post of ____________” on the top of the envelope to the following address.
- Hon. Secretary, Satpuda VikasMandal, Pal, TalRaver, Dist- Jalgaon, Maharashtra Pin 425504
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of the various posts at KVK Pal?
The average salary of the various posts varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹5,200/- to ₹39,100/- Per Month. If you want the specific details for the salary of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021 is 30 Days from the date of Advertisement.
What is the Age Limit for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 35 Years for the Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021. However, the age limit is different for every post, Hence you are requested to read this notification thoroughly. There will be some extra age relaxations for the SC/ST/PwD/Ex-Serviceman category applicants.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of various posts announced at KVK Pal?
The eligible candidates may send their application form along with all the relevant documents to “Hon. Secretary, Satpuda VikasMandal, Pal, TalRaver, Dist- Jalgaon, Maharashtra Pin 425504“.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful? If Yes, then please don’t forget to give your valuable feedback down in the comment section. Also, do follow us on our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Krishi Vigyan Kendra Portal, Krishi Vigyan Kendra Scheme, Jalgaon Vigyan Kendra Jobs, Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2021, Krishi Science Careers, New Job Vacancies at KVK Jalgaon, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date