Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various vacancies such as Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager. The Krishna DCCB’s basic goal is to be a reliable, safe, active, and foremost company of the Cooperative Credit Structure. To operate as a friend, scholar, and guide to the related societies for developing sustainable agricultural prosperity by effective banking. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank (DCCB) has announced a total of 100 Posts for various posts such as Staff Assistant and Assistant Manager in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., krishnadccb.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021, Krishna DCCB Exam Date, Salary at Krishna DCCB, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
- The application starts on 22.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.01.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee: 31.01.2021
- The date of the Written Test will be announced in February.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Graduation from a recognized University of India.
- Knowledge of English and Proficiency in the local Language i.e., Telugu.
- Preference will be given to the applicant with computer knowledge.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The OC and BC category applicants are required to pay Rs.826/-.
- Whereas SC/ST/PC and EXS category applicants are required to pay Rs.706/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age calculation will be done from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.24,000/- to Rs.33,000 Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank.
How To Apply for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.krishnadccb.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary at Krishna DCCB of Assistant Manager and Staff Assistant?
The average salary at Krishna DCCB varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.24,000/- to Rs.33,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021 is 31.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article valuable in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some instructions on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself. No one can stop you. All the Best!