KSP SI Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Sub-Inspector. Every Additional Director General of Police is in command of a special purpose: law and order, corruption and professional assistance, guidance, knowledge, the Karnataka State Reserve Police, recruitment, and education. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Karnataka State Police (KSP) has announced a total of 545 Posts for Sub-Inspector in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.ksp.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for KSP SI Recruitment 2021, KSP SI Exam Date, Salary of a Sub-Inspector (SI) at KSP, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for KSP SI Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
- The application starts on 22.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 22.02.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee: 24.02.2021
- The date of the Written Test is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess any degree from a University recognized by the UGC or equivalent.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The GM & 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- Whereas the SC/ST/ category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age calculation will be done from 22.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.37,900/- to Rs.70,850/- Per Month as their salaries according to the post.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written and a Physical & Endurance test conducted by the authorities of the Karnataka State Police recruitment department.
How To Apply for KSP SI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the KSP SI Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ksp.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application only via the State Bank of India (SBI)/Post Office only.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Sub-Inspector (SI) at KSP?
The average salary of a Sub-Inspector (SI) at KSP lies between Rs.37,900/- to Rs.70,850/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for KSP SI Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for KSP SI Recruitment 2021 is 22.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Stop being scared of change. No one can stop you. All the Best!