KVS Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Deputy Commissioner. The KVS is a non-profit association. Its schools are all affiliated with the CBSE. Its goal is to teach children of the Indian Defence Services employees who are often posted to distant places. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has announced a total of 08 Posts for Deputy Commissioner in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., kvsangathan.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for KVS Deputy Commissioner Recruitment, KVS Exam Date, Salary of an Deputy Commissioner at KVS, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for KVS Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||OBS||Total|
- The application starts on 13.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 08.02.2021
- The date of the Exam and Physical Tests are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Second Class Masters and B.Ed. Degree or any other equivalent education from a recognized University of India.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 50 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
How To Apply for KVS Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the KVS Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the kvsangathan.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Now click on Apply Now.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents
- Now send the application form to the following address.
- Joint Commissioner (Admn.), KVS, 18 Industrial Area, New Delhi 110016.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Make sure you send the application form on or before 08.02.2021.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Deputy Commissioner at KVS?
The average salary of a Deputy Commissioner at KVS is Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/-
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for Deputy Commissioner at KVS?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for Deputy Commissioner at KVS is 08.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give all you’ve got. No one can stop you. All the Best for the Interview!