Labour and Employment Recruitment 2021– The Commissioner, Labour & Employment, Panaji has invited the applications for filling up the various vacancies in the Office of the Administrative Medical Officer, under the ESI Scheme. The main purpose of the Labour & Employment, Goa, is to maintain peaceful industrial relationships between management and workers by precautionary agreement, give labour welfare, and facilitate employment probabilities. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Office of the Commissioner, Labour and Employment, Government of Goa has announced a total of 70 Posts for Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, LDC, Jr. Stenographer, and MTS in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @labour.goa.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful for you. We are going to share some of the main features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Labour and Employment Recruitment 2021, the Labour and Employment Selection Process, Salary of the various Labour and Employments at Goa, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Labour and Employment Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Labour and Employment Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)||08|
|Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)||12|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Pharmacist: Diploma in Pharmacy from a Board of Technical Education and should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy. Should know the language of Konkani. Any applicant who has 03 Years of experience as a Registered Pharmacist and Knowledge of Marathi would be preferred by the organization.
- Staff Nurse: The applicant should be Certified in Nursing from a recognized Institution or Certificate in Midwifery/Special training for Male Nurses of 06 months duration failing which B.Sc. Nursing. The applicant should have a registration certificate as a Nurse or registered Midwife from the State Council.
- L.D.C.: Higher Secondary School Certificate or All India Council from Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution. And knowledge in Computer applications/operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English.
- Jr. Stenographer: Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board or All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education. Applicant should possess a speed of 100 WPM in Shorthand and 35 WPM in typing. The applicant should have completed a minimum of 03 months certificate course in Computers.
- M.T.S.: Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/Institution Or Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification in relevant trade from a recognized institution.
- Note: Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute or equivalent qualification in relevant trade may be considered in case posts related to technical work.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation for the reserved vacancies and for Govt. Workers according to instructions or orders issued by the Government.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Examination conducted by the authorities of the Labour and Employment recruitment department. Whereas, a Skill Test (Stenography) will be conducted for the post of Jr. Stenographer.
- The application starts on 26.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21.06.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Skill Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Labour and Employment Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.labour.goa.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Office of the Administrative Medical Officer, E.S.I. Scheme, Panchdeep Bhavan, 2nd floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – Labour and Employment Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of the various posts at Labour and Employment, Goa?
The average salary at Labour and Employment, Goa varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.18,000/- to Rs.35,400/- Per Month. For the specific salary of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for Labour and Employment Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Labour and Employment Recruitment 2021 is 21.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for Labour and Employment Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 45 Years for the recruitment at Labour and Employment in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for Labour & Employment recruitment at Goa in 2021?
You are required to send the duly filled application form in the prescribed format to “Office of the Administrative Medical Officer, E.S.I. Scheme, Panchdeep Bhavan, 2nd floor, Patto Plaza, Panaji”.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article beneficial in any method, please don’t skip providing your invaluable feedback below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Labour & Employment Jobs Goa, Labour and Employment Recruitment 2021, Labour and Employment Careers Goa, New Job Vacancies at Goa, and Officer of the Commissioner at Panaji Recruitments.
- GSTES Recruitment 2021 | Eklavya Education New Vacancies: 08 Posts, Gujarat
- Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online for Software Engineer at Karnataka
- SBI Mutual Funds Vacancy 2021: Sales Executive at Rampur (H.P), Jammu & Patiala
- SAIL Director Recruitment 2021: Apply Here, Last Date, Salary – Up to ₹1,00,000/-
- DOT Recruitment 2021 | Department of Telecommunications: Apply @dot.gov.in