LHMC Senior Residents Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors. The Lady Hardinge Medical College in Delhi has invited the applicants for a Walk-In-Interview for the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors during this second wave outbreak of the Corona (Covid-19) Pandemic. This vacancy is strictly on the contract basis of 03 months. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Lady Hardinge Medical College (LHMC) has announced a total of 48 Posts for Senior Resident Doctors in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for LHMC Senior Residents Recruitment 2021, LHMC Senior Residents Selection Process, Salary of a Senior Resident Doctor at LHMC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for LHMC Senior Residents Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Senior Residents||48||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Candidate must have a genuine DMC registration certificate in the preferred specialty from a recognized University, as well as a Specialty, recognized/permitted by MCI) and must be registered with the Delhi Medical Council OR
- The applicant has applied for registration with the Delhi Medical Council at the time of the interview (Proof Needed) Subject to the receipt of a passing certificate.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 45 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.90,000/- as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted on the basis of First-Come-First-Serve.
- The application starts on 03.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the vacancies are filled.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for LHMC Senior Residents Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.lhmc-hosp.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- The applicants are required to reach at the following address.
- Admn. 01 Section, Administrative Block, Ground Floor, LHMC & Smt. S.K. Hospital, New Delhi at 09:30 A.M.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Senior Resident at LHMC?
The average salary of a Senior Resident is Rs.90,000/-.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for LHMC Senior Residents Recruitment 2021?
The vacancy is filled on the basis of First-Come-First-Serve Basis. Hence, there is no last date for the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors.
What is the Age Limit for LHMC Senior Residents Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 45 Years for the recruitment of a Senior Resident at LHMC in 2021.
How long is the contract for the recruitment of Senior Resident Doctors at LHMC?
The recruitment is strictly on the contract basis of 03 Months.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly proposes to assist you in every way feasible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to LHMC Careers, Lady Hardinge Medical College New Job Vacancies, LHMC Senior Resident Doctors Recruitment, and Senior Resident Vacancies, Jobs in Delhi, Corona Pandemic.
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Check Last Date & Eligibility Here!