LSG Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of various posts at LSG Rajasthan in 2021. Local Self Government basically means there will be Local self-authorities method that citizens in towns, villages, and rural settlements are the hosts of their personal home. People choose neighborhood councils and their heads authorizing them to clear up the maximum crucial issues. Interested applicants must check their eligibility before applying for the vacancy as mentioned later in this article.
Local Self Government (LSG) Department of Rajasthan has released for the recruitment of Assistant Town Planner and Senior Draftsman on their official website i.e., @lsg.urban.rajasthan.gov.in. There are a total of 128 Posts and you will find all the necessary details of the notification in this article such as Selection Process, Last Date to Apply, How to Apply Online for LSG Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2021, Salary of an Assistant Town Planner & Senior Draftsman at LSG Rajasthan, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for LSG Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – LSG Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Assistant Town Planner||49|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Assistant Town Planner: A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or PG in Regional Planning or Traffic & Transportation Planning from recognized Institute/University. The candidate must have a minimum experience of 02 Years in the Town Planning field.
- Senior Draftsman: A Post-Graduate Degree in Geography/Economics/Sociology/completed Diploma in Architecture/Completed Post-Graduate Diploma in Remote Sensing with a minimum of 01 Year of work experience.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The General category applicants are required to submit ₹1400/-.
- Whereas, the OBC/EWS category applicants are required to submit ₹1200/- and SC/ST category applicants are required to pay ₹800/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2022.
The selection of the candidates might be based on an Interview or a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Local Self Government.
- The application starts on 13.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 25.08.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for LSG Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.lsg.urban.rajasthan.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – LSG Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2021
What is the Age Limit for LSG Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years for the recruitment of an Assistant Town Planner and Senior Draftsman at LSG Rajasthan in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for LSG Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for LSG Rajasthan Recruitment Notification 2021 is 25.08.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various posts at LSG Rajasthan in 2021?
There are a total of 128 vacancies available for the recruitment of various posts as distinguished below:
Assistant Town Planner – 49
Senior Draftsman – 79
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way then take a few moments a give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to LSG Rajasthan Recruitment 2021, Local State Government Rajasthan Vacancy 2021, LSG New Job Vacancies, Rajasthan Rozgar, and Govt Jobs in Rajasthan.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date