Madras High Court Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Assistant Programmer. The Madras High Court is the Court in the State of Tamil Nadu, operating on real authority over the city of Madras and Appellate Jurisdiction on the whole State as well as extra-ordinary original Jurisdiction, Public and Criminal, following the letters patent and special original jurisdiction for the issue of warrants and any other illegal activity. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Madras High Court has announced a total of 46 Posts for Assistant Programmer of various categories in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021, Madras High Court Selection Process, Salary of an Assistant Programmer at Madras High Court, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess any degree from a recognized University from one of the degrees mentioned below:
- Any Other stream of a recognised University of Indian Union.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PH and Destitute Widows category applicants don’t have to any amount for their application.
- Whereas the BC/BCM/MBC&DC/UR or any other category applicants are required to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 45 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.35,900/- to Rs.1,13,500 Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
- The application starts on 07.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 15.03.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Assistant Programmer at Madras High Court?
The average salary of a Assistant Programmer at Madras High Court varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.35,900/- to Rs.1,13,500/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 is 15.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar