Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Vacancy 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the recruitment of the various posts at Pune, Maharashtra and the recruitment of the candidates will be temporary. Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational vehicle making organization headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was founded in 1945 as Muhammad & Mahindra and was later renamed Mahindra and Mahindra. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process of Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Vacancy 2021, make sure you read the full article.
Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited has announced 250+ Posts for various vacancies like Mechanics, Sheet Metal Worker, Painter, Tools & Die Maker, Electrician, Fitter, etc. for various departments within the recruitment of 2021 on the official website of the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme (NAPS) i.e., @apprenticeshipindia.org. If you’re curious about the vacancy then you’re at the proper place. This notification will give all the information such as Important Dates, Educational qualifications, how to apply online for Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Vacancy 2021, Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Selection Process, Salary of the various posts announced at Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Vacancy 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||50|
|Sheet Metal Worker||10|
|Tool & Die Maker (Mould & Dies)||10|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||10|
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance||02|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||07|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 10th Class Passed with the Specialization in Science and Maths.
- Sheet Metal Worker: 8th Class Passed
- Mechanic Diesel: 10th Class Passed
- Tool & Die Maker (Mould & Dies): 10th Class Passed
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance:10th Class Passed
- Painter (General): 8th Class Passed
- Information Communication Technology System Maintenance: 10th Class Passed
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 10th Class Passed
- Electronic Mechanic: 10th Class Passed
- Electrician: 10th Class Passed with the Specialization in Science and Maths.
- Fitter: 10th Class Passed with the Specialization in Science and Maths.
- Machinist: 10th Class Passed with the Specialization in Science and Maths.
There is no age limit announced officially for this notification as of now. However, the regular norms of the organization may apply.
The selected candidates will get their salaries according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Sheet Metal Worker & Painter (General)||₹5,000/- to ₹11,200/-|
|All the Other Posts||₹6,000/- to ₹11,200/-|
The selection of the candidates might be based on a Written Test, CBT, or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited recruitment department.
- The application starts on 10.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Vacancy 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.apprenticeshipindia.org on google.
- Select the notification for your preferred vacancy under the apprentice new opportunity or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply for this Opportunity“.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Apply Online/Official Notifications:
FAQ’s – Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Vacancy 2021
What is the salary of the various posts announced at Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited?
The average salary of the various posts varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹5,000/- to ₹11,200/- Per Month. For the specific details on your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of 8th & 10th Pass candidates at Mahindra Pune?
There are around 270+ posts available for the recruitment of various posts at Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Vacancy 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Vacancy 2021 is until the link given for official notifications keep working.
Hey Guys! If you found this piece of information helpful in any method, please don’t skip to offer your valuable feedback down below within the comment section. Also, do not forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates linked to Mahindra & Mahindra Careers, Mahindra and Mahindra New Job Vacancies, Mahindra Vehicle Manufacturers Limited Vacancy 2021, Mahindra Jobs, New Job Vacancies at Mahindra Pune, Job in Pune, 10th Pass Jobs in Pune, 8th Pass Jobs in Pune, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- Air India Recruitment 2022: Apply Online for Cabin Crew, Last Date
- BEL Recruitment 2022: Get Application FOrm, Salary Up to ₹1,60,000/- Per Month
- MOIL Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 04 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- NASA Recruitment 2022: Apply Online @ usajobs.gov
- BIS Recruitment 2022: Application Form, Salary Up to ₹2,08,700/-