Manipur University Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for Pions, MTS, and other Posts. To be eligible for this vacancy you need to have the full details about the vacancy notification. In Rozgar Dream, we always try to give our best in helping the students/ applicants by providing only useful information and in a very simple language.
The Manipur University has released a notification about Recruitments 2021 on their website i.e., www.manipuruniv.ac.in where various vacancies are available such as Section Officer, Senior Assistant, and many other posts. There will be 43 Posts available and you are advised to go through the full article to get the key point about the notification.
Now, we will study the basics of the vacancy for Manipur University Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
The total number of vacancies available are 43 Posts. The number of vacancies available for a post is mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Section Officer (Gen and A/Cs)||01|
|Section Officer (Electrical)||01|
|Section Officer (Civil)||01|
|Peon/ Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||01|
- The application starts on 01.12.2020
- The Last date to fill the application: 31.12.2020
- Last Date for receipt of hard copy print out along with the documents and bank draft: 15.01.2021
The applicants are required to follow the Educational Qualifications given below:
- Section Officer: Graduate, 05 Years of experience as St. Assistant and must have passed Account Training conducted by State Academy of Training (SAT) or equivalent.
- Senior Assistant: Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university with knowledge of computer applications and 03 Years of continuous service as Assistant/ UDC.
- Hindi Translator: Postgraduate Degree in English/ Hindi and the applicant must have English/ Hindi as a compulsory subject in graduation.
- Computer Assistant: Graduation from a recognized university.
- Cartographer: M.Sc/M.A (Geography) with a minimum of 02 Years of experience.
- Section Officer (Electrical): Degree/ Diploma in Electrical Engg. The diploma should be of 03 Years.
- Section Officer (Civil): Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engg. The diploma should be of 03 Years.
- Technical Assistant: B.Sc with 05 Years of experience whereas M.Sc with 03 Years of experience in a scientific laboratory of a University/ Government/ Semi-Government Organization.
- Semi-Professional Assistant: Graduate or equivalent from a recognized University with a degree in Library Science.
- From Peon to Sweeper in the table mentioned above, the educational qualification required will be Matriculate or its equivalent.
The Bank Draft has to be drawn in favor of the Registrar, Manipur University payable at SBI, Manipur
University, Canchipur, Imphal-795003 (code No. 5320).
- The application fee for UR & OBC candidates is Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidate is Rs. 300/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit given below:
- There is an age limit of 18-40 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- The Upper Age limit is relaxed by 05 Years in SC/ST/PWD category applicants.
How To Apply for Manipur University Recruitment 2021:
To apply for the Manipur University Recruitment 2021 the applicant should follow the steps given below:
- First search for the recruitment.manipuruniv.ac.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here to get the full notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the option “Register” or just Click Here to Register.
- Now fill the form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Enter the Captcha and click on submit, an activation code will be sent to your e-mail address or your mobile number.
- Activate your Account by clicking on the option appearing as “Activate Account”
- You will be directed to a new page, fill in your e-mail and activation code.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now, apply for your vacant position from the list appearing on your screen.
- Click on the vacancy > an application form will appear, fill that. > Select your category > Pay Your Application fee.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.