MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Vidyut Sahayk as Junior Engineers in Electrical and Civil Streams. MGVCL is perpetrated to achieve sustainable industrial and foundation growth with an interconnected concept of health of the people, social maturity, and environmental protection through adopting a people-centric approach within the company. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has announced a total of 22 Posts for Vidyut Sahayak as Junior Engineers in Civil and Electrical streams. The Recruitment is for 2021 on their official website i.e., www.mgvcl.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2021, MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam/Interview Date, Salary of Vidyut Sahayak at MGVCL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MGVCL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Electrical)||19|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Civil)||03|
- The application starts on 21.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 14.02.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Vidyut Sahayak (Electrical): Full-Time B.E. (Electrical)/B.Tech. in Electrical stream from a recognized University approved by the UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 55% in the Last Year without ATKT.
- Vidyut Sahayak (Civil): Full-Time B.E. (Civil)/B.Tech. in Civil stream from a recognized University approved by the UGC/AICTE with a minimum of 55% in the Last Year without ATKT.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned in the table below:
- The UR, SEBC, and EWS candidates are required to pay Rs.500/-.
- However, SC & ST candidates are required to pay Rs.250/- as their application fee.
- If a Person belongs to the PWD category and also in SC or ST category, the applicant must pay Rs.250/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The upper age limit for the Unreserved category applicants is 35 Years.
- The upper age limit for the Reserved candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age calculation will be done from 21.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.37,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test followed by the Online Test and lastly, a Personal Interview conducted by the authorities of Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited.
How To Apply for MGVCL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the MGVCL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.mgvcl.com on google.
- Now click on the Notification or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page of Electrical Vacancy Notification and Here for Civil Vacancy Notification.
- Make sure you read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Click on the option appearing as Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Applicants, Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Vidyut Sahayak MGVCL?
The average salary of a Vidyut Sahayak MGVCL is Rs.37,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Recruitment 2021 is 14.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Stop being scared of change. No one can stop you. All the Best!