MHA Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts at the Ministry of Home Affairs, India. The Ministry of Home Affairs is a service of the Government of India that is managed by the Union Minister of Home Affairs Amit Shah. As an internal ministry of India, it is essentially accountable for the support of internal security and national organization. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has announced a total of 30 Posts for various posts such as Director, Deputy Secretary, Deputy Director, and Assistant Director in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @mha.gov.in. If you require full details about the notification then this article will positively be very important for you. We are going to share some key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for MHA Recruitment 2021, MHA Selection Process, Salary of a Director/Deputy Secretary/Deputy Director/Assistant Director at the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MHA Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Director (Risk Management)||01|
|Deputy Secretary (Banking)||01|
|Deputy Secretary (Immigration)||01|
|Deputy Director (Legal)||01|
|Deputy Director (BMS Facility-DC)||01|
|Deputy Director (BMS Facility-DR)||01|
|Deputy Director (RM-FIU)||01|
|Deputy Director (UA-Representative)||02|
|Deputy Director (Internal Security)||01|
|Deputy Director (Compliance)||01|
|Deputy Director (Key Management)||01|
|Deputy Director (Theme Unit)||05|
|Assistant Director (Key Management)||01|
|Assistant Director (BMS Facility-DC)||05|
|Assistant Director (BMS Facility-DR)||05|
|Assistant Director (Internal Security)||01|
|Assistant Director (Compliance)||01|
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience according to their posts as mentioned below:
- Director: A Bachelor’s Degree of Technology/Engineering in Electronics/Communication/Electrical/Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized Institute or University with an experience of 15 Years in managing Information Technology Infrastructure in Central Government/State Government/Union Territories/Autonomous/Statutory Organisations/Public Sector Undertakings/Universities or any other recognized Research Institute.
- Deputy Secretary: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute/University with a work experience of 10 Years in Retail or Commercial Banking at RBI or Public Sector Undertaking Banks.
- Deputy Director: A Bachelor’s Degree in L.L.B. or B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics/Communication from a recognized Institute or University. The applicant must have experience of 07 Years in handling contracts and legal concerns in Central Government/State Government/Union Territories/Autonomous/Statutory Organisations/Public Sector Undertakings/Universities or any other recognized Research Institute.
- Assistant Director: A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Institute/University with 02 Years of work experience in operating of Building Management System (BMS)/Intelligent Building Management System (IBMS)/Facility Management in a Central Government/State Government/Union Territories/Autonomous/Statutory Organisations/Public Sector Undertakings/Universities or any other recognized Research Institute.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Director||Rs.1,23,100/- to Rs.2,15,900/-|
|Deputy Secretary||Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/-|
|Deputy Director||Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/-|
|Assistant Director||Rs.47,600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-|
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Deputation Process in which an Interview will be conducted by the authorities of the Ministry of Home Affairs recruitment department.
- The application starts on 11.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 60 Days from the Notification Release Date
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for MHA Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.mha.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Send the application form to the following address along with all the relevant documents.
- Deputy Director(Estt.), NATGRID, Ministry of Home Affairs, Andheria Mor, Vasant Kunj Road, New Delhi-110074.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of the new posts at MHA in 2021?
The average salary of the various posts varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.47,600/- to Rs2,15,900/-. For specific details, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for MHA Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for MHA Recruitment 2021 is 60 Days from the Notification Released Date.
How many vacancies are available for MHA Various Posts Recruitment 2021?
There a total of 30 Vacancies available for the various posts at MHA Recruitment in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for MHA Recruitment 2021?
The applicants are required to send their filled application forms to the “Deputy Director(Estt.), NATGRID, Ministry of Home Affairs, Andheria Mor, Vasant Kunj Road, New Delhi-110074”.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly proposes to support you in every way feasible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any newest updates related to Intelligence Bureau Recruitment, MHA Careers, New Job Vacancies at Ministry of Home Affairs, MHA Recruitment 2021, and MHA New Job Openings.
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 | Indian Navy Bharti: Apply Online, 50 Posts
- RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 20 Posts, MP Govt Jobs
- Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 135 Posts, Govt Jobs in MP
- NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 121 Posts, Govt Jobs in Gujarat
- MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 14 Posts, Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs