MIDHANI Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Operators, Junior Artisan, Junior Staff Nurse, and Junior Technician. MIDHANI has been set up with a prospect to gain self-independence in the reproduction and supply of different superalloys, special steels, materials to support, other Important Sectors for Nuclear, Aeronautical and Space Utilisation. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) has announced a total of 09 Posts for Operators, Junior Artisan, Junior Staff Nurse, Junior Technician in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., midhani-india.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for MIDHANI Recruitment, MIDHANI Exam Date, Salary at MIDHANI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for MIDHANI Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Technician (Field Trials)||01|
|Operator- Fluidised Bed Reactor for CNT||01|
|Operator- CNC Fibre Cutting Machine||01|
|Operator- Hydraulic Press for Ballistic Panel Moulding||01|
|Junior Artisan- Welder||01|
|Junior Staff Nurse||03|
- The Application starts on 09.01.2021
- Last Date to fill the Application: 23.01.2021
- The Date of the Exam and Practical Tests are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications for each post as mentioned below:
- Junior Technician- Field Trials: Ex-Servicemen with 60% marks obtained in Engineering Diploma with a minimum of 15 years experience in handling trails of Ballistic products and arms/ammunition in the field. Knowledge of BIS standards or ballistic products preferred.
- Operator- Fluidised Bed Reactor for CNT: 60% marks in Diploma Metallurgy/Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 02 Years of experience in the production of Nanoparticles preferred.
- Operator- CNC Fiber Cutting Machine: 60% marks in Engineering Diploma with a minimum of 02 Years of experience in the operation of automatic fiber cutting machine and knowledge of Auto CAD/Nesting software is required.
- Operator- Hydraulic Press for Ballistic Panel Moulding: SSC/10th with a minimum of 04 Years of experience in the operation of Ballistic Panel Moulding or any other composite manufacturing process industry.
- Operator- Autoclave: SSC/10th with a minimum of 04 Years of experience in the operation of Autoclave or SSC with ITI in any technical trade with a minimum of 02 Years of experience in operating Autoclave. The knowledge of composite curing is preferred.
- Junior Artisan- Welder: SS/10th with 04 Years of experience in welding and fabrication of bulletproof products.
- Junior Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing or Intermediate with GNM/Graduate with EMT in Ambulance or any other equivalent qualification with a minimum of 02 Years of post-qualification experience and 01 Years of work experience in the Emergency Department of any Hospital.
- For further details on educational qualification, applicants are required to read the official notification.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application fee.
- However, any other category applicant will have to pay Rs.100/-.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 50 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will get an impressive package of salary as mentioned below:
- The Junior Technician and Operators of Fluidised Bed Reactor for CNT and CNC Fibre Cutting Machine will get Rs.4,50,000/- Per Annum.
- Whereas, Junior Artisan and Operator of Autoclave and Hydraulic Press for Ballistic Panel Moulding will get Rs.4,10,000/- Per Annum.
- Junior Staff Nurse will get Rs.3,90,000/- Per Annum.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Written/Trade and Practical Tests and conducted by the authorities of the Mishra Dhati Nigam Limited (MIDHANI).
How To Apply for MIDHANI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the midhani-india.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary average salary at MIDHANI?
The average salary of at MIDHANI is Rs.3.9 Lakhs to Rs.4.5 Lakhs Per Annum.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for various posts of MIDHANI?
The Last to fill the Application Form for various posts of MIDHAN) is 23.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to enhance our User engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give your 100%. No one can stop you. All the Best!