Ministry of Defence India Recruitment 2021 – A new notification has been released for the recruitment of Group-C vacancies at Rajputana Rifles in Delhi, India. The basic purpose of the Ministry of Defence is getting policy of the Government on all defence and security-related matters and providing these directions to Services Headquarters, Inter-Services Organisations, Production Establishments, and Research and Development teams. Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly.
Ministry of Defence India has issued the notification on their official webpage i.e., @mod.gov.in for the recruitment of Group-C vacancies such as Cook, Boot Maker, Carpenter, Washerman, Barber, and Safaiwala. There are a total of 24 vacancies available and in this article, you will find all the essential details required for the recruitment of the vacancy such as Important Dates, Recruitment Process, Eligibility, Educational Qualifications, How to Apply Online for Ministry of Defence India Recruitment 2021, Salary of the Group-C vacancies at Ministry of Defence Rajputana Rifles, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for the Ministry of Defence India Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Ministry of Defence India Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Matriculation or any other equivalent education from a recognized Board of India.
- Also, the applicants must have a minimum of 01 Year experience in the relevant field.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- However, there will be extra age relaxation of 05 Years for SC/ST candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package according to the posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Cook, Boot Maker, and Carpenter||₹19,900/-|
|Washerman, Barber, and Safaiwala||₹18,000/-|
The selection of the candidates will be based on their educational qualifications and experience. The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a Written Test of 150 marks conducted by the authorities of the Ministry of Defence.
- The application starts on 28.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 35 Days from the date of Advertisement.
- The candidates residing in Northeast India such as Assam, Mizoram, Nagaland, etc can submi their application within 42 Days from the date of Advertisement.
- The date of the Written Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Ministry of Defence India Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mod.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Make a resume in the prescribed format (mentioned in the official notification) and send it to the following address.
- The Rahputana Rifles Regt Centre, Delhi Cantt-10.
- Make sure you write “Application for the Post of ___________” on the top of your application.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Ministry of Defence India Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of Group-C vacancies at the Ministry of Defence India?
According to the posts, the average salary of Group-C vacancies varies between ₹18,000/- to ₹19,900/- Per Month. For the specific details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for Ministry of Defence India Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 25 Years for the recruitment of Group-C vacancies at the Ministry of Defence India in 2021. However, there will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules. For that details, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Defence India Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Defence India Recruitment 2021 is 35 Days from the date of Advertisement.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful for you, then take a moment and give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Follow our social media handles and never miss any latest updates related to the Ministry of Defence Careers, Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021, Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2021, Jobs with Ministry of Defence, Jobs in Delhi, Rajputana Rifles Vacancies in 2021, State Govt Jobs, and Delhi Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date