Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Tradesman Mate. The foremost goal of the Ministry of Defence is getting policy orientations of the Government on all defence and security-related matters and giving these directions to Services Headquarters, Inter-Services Organisations, Production Establishments, and Research and Development teams. you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Ministry of Defence (MOD) has announced a post for Tradesman Mate in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @mod.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021, MOD Tradesman Selection Process, Salary of a Tradesman at Ministry of Defence, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Category|
|Tradesman||01||Physically Handicapped (Hearing Only)|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Matriculation OR any other equivalent education.
- Knowledge of the Hindi language is a desirable qualification.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Endurance Test followed by a Physical Test and lastly a Written Test conducted by the authorities of the Ministry of Defence.
- The application starts on 29.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21 Days from Issue Date
- The date of the Written/Endurance/Physical Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
The list of the required document is as follows:
- Two Passport sized Photographs
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- DOB Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
How To Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.mod.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send the application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- The Commanding Officer, 59 Inford Unit, Pin: 909059.
- Make sure to attach a post stamp of Rs.25/- above the envelope of your application form.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Tradesman Mate at Ministry of Defence?
The average salary of a Tradesman Mate at the Ministry of Defence varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 is 21 Days from issue date.
What is the age limit for Ministry of Defence Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 40 years for Tradesman Mate recruitment at the Ministry of Defence.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to leave your important feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to the Ministry of Defence Exam, Ministry of Defence Recruitment, Defence, India Defence, Vacancy in Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Defence Job, and MOD Tradesman Mate Recruitment 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar