Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 – Applications are invited for the recruitments at HQ Integrated Defence Staff, MOD. This is accomplished by the Ministry of Defense, which provides the political framework and the means for the armed forces to discharge their responsibilities in the context of the country’s defence. The Raksha Mantri (Minister of Defense) is the head of the Ministry of Defense. If you are interested in the vacancy, make sure you read this article thoroughly.
Ministry of Defence has released the notification on their official website i.e., @mod.gov.in for the recruitment of Library Assistants & Information Assistants, and Stenographers in 2022. There are a total of 13 vacancies available and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022, Salary of the various posts announced at Ministry of Defence, Last Date to Apply, and other necessary details that you should definitely know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Library Assistant & Information Assistants||02|
|Stenographer Grade – I||11|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Library Assisant & Informaition Assistants:
- The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science and Information Science. Also, the applicant must Officer under the Central or State Government or UT or in PSU in the parent cadre/department in the Level-5 of Pay Matrix.
- A minimum of 05 Years of service in the mentioned carder is necessary to apply for this post out of which two years of professional experience in a library is necessary.
- Stenographer Grade – I:
- The Officers under the Central or State Government or UT or in PSU in the parent cadre/department in the Level-4 of Pay Matrix.
- A minimum of 10 Years of service in the mentioned grade is required.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the qualifications and experience mentioned in the eligibility criteria. Also, there might be an interview conducted by the authorities of the Ministry of Defence.
The selected applicant will receive their salaries according to their posts i.e., between ₹35,400/- to ₹1,12,400/- Per Month.
- The application starts on 28.11.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 60 Days from the date of Advertisment
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.mod.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form in the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Principal Director (Pers), Headquarters Integrated Defence Staff, Room No.33, Kashmir House, New Delhi 110011.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Notification/Application Form Download (Source: Exams Daily)
- Official Website
FAQ’s – Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022
What is the salary of the various posts at the Ministry of Defence?
The average salary of the various posts announced at the Ministry of Defence varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹35,400/- to ₹1,12,400/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of Integrated Staff at the Ministry of Defence in 2022.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2021 is 60 Days from the date of advertisement.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Integrated Staff at the Ministry of Defence in 2022?
As per the official notification, there are a total of 13 vacancies available for the recruitment of Integrated Staff at the Ministry of Defence in 2022.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Integrated Staff at the Ministry of Defence in 2022?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Principal Director (Pers), Headquarters Integrated Defence Staff, Room No.33, Kashmir House, New Delhi 110011”.
Hey Guys! Did you enjoy reading this article? If yes, then please take a few seconds and give us your feedback in the comment section below. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Ministry of Defence Careers, Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2022, Ministry of Defence New Job Vacancies, and Ministry of Defence Jobs.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date