Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Recovery Officer in the Department of Financial Services. The main purpose of the Ministry of Finance is to formulate and observe macroeconomic policies, including faults related to fiscal policy and civil finance, inflation, civil debt handling, and the handling of the Capital Market also the Stock Exchanges. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
The Indian Ministry of Finance has announced a total of 26 Posts for Recovery Officer in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.finmin.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very useful to you. We are going to provide you some of the key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for the Ministry of Finance Recovery Officer Recruitment 2021, Ministry of Finance Recovery Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Recovery Officer at Ministry of Finance, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Recovery Officer||26||Notification Released|
There are a total of 09 exisiting vacancies available for the Recovery Officer at the various cities of India as mentioned in the table below:
|Location||Number of Vacancies Available|
17 Vacancies are available for the Recovery Officers which are anticipated and are available at the various cities of India as mentioned below:
|Location||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Candidates holding a Degree in Law or some experience in the Legal.
- The candidates who hold the analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre are eligible for the vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package which will be based on the educational qualifications, skills, and experience of the candidate.
The selection of the candidates will be made on the Skills, Eligibility, and Educational Qualification held on the basis of Deputation conducted by the authorities of the Indian Ministry of Finance.
- The application starts on 27.04.2021
- Last date to send the Application Form: 30.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.finmin.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Download the application form.
- Fill in the Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the address mentioned in the official notification.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Recovery Officer at Ministry of Finance?
The average salary of a Recovery Officer depends on the Skills, Educational Qualifications, and Experience of the candidate.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021 is 30.06.2021
What is the Age Limit for Ministry of Finance Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of a Recovery Officer at the Ministry of Finance in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly strives to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t neglect to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to Finance Ministry, Ministry of Finance India Vacancies, India Finance Ministry Job Vacancies, New Job Vacancies at Ministry of Finance, and Ministry of Finance Recruitment.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar